Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Wind Beneath My Wings

Did you ever know that you were my hero?  You are everything I would like to be.  You may know these words as lyrics from Bette Midler hit song "Wind Beneath My Wings," and you would be right.  I don't know Bette Midler as she is before my time. However, I would like to take these words and expound upon them.

Jesus did you ever know that you were my hero?  Of course you know because you are all knowing!  I just wanted to let you know though by the way I live my life.  I would like to be a light in a dying world just like you were.  I would like to show the love and compassion that you showed.  Jesus you are my hero!

You are everything I would like to be.  You are creative, you are powerful, very knowledgeable, and you are rich but not because of wealth.  You have peace, you have joy, you are kind, and you are gentle. You bring honor to your parents and your family.  Jesus you are everything I would like to be.

Jesus you are the wind beneath my wings!!

Scripture Reference Galatians 5:22-23

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis
   

No comments:

Post a Comment