· What do you spend most of your day thinking about? Is it the will of God for your life?
· What do you think about when you first wake up? Is it how can your participate in what God is doing in your community?
· What do you think about before you go to bed? Is it an evaluation of how you can grow in your walk with God?
Often times what we feel in our hearts and what we make up our minds to do aren't in harmony with one another. When this happens we been have deceived:
· When you say you love Jesus with everything but fail to support the kingdom of God.
· When you say you believe Jesus is the door but are a proponent of religious tolerance.
· When you say love God but hate your brother whom you see every day.
· When you say God gave you an assignment but you doing everything but that assignment.
Beloved don't be deceived ask God to help your heart and mind to be centered on Him and his purposes.
Scripture Reference Jeremiah 17:9