Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"The Pause That Refreshes"

In 1929 Coca Cola came out with a wonderful slogan it said, "The pause that refreshes."  This simple yet profound slogan spoke to me this morning.  It is so easy to get caught up with the mundane activities that a day can bring that by noon day you are spent.  For most of us it doesn't even take that long.  We find ourselves in need of a pick me upper. What I like about the God I serve is every time I take a moment to pray I am refreshed!  Every time I take a moment to read His word I am refreshed!  Every time I take a moment to praise His name I am refreshed!  So today if you need a pick me up focus your attention on God. I promise not only is it the pause that refreshes but it is the pause that transforms as well!

Scripture Reference: Psalms 23:3

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment