Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Love T.K.O.

In 1980 Teddy Pendergrass made a song entitled, "Love T.K.O." I know, I know I wasn't born yet so what do I know about that.  The classic hook goes I think I better let it go looks like another love T.K.O.  In this song he tells the story of love.  He shed some tears, he had taking some bumps and bruises, he had begun to lose his faith, and he tried to control love.  He had finally resolved that love wasn't worth it so he decided to let it go.

Many us have felt this way not only about love but about life I would like to encourage you this morning to never give up!  1 Corinthians 13 teaches us that love never fails, love is patient, love bears all things, love endures all things, and love believes all things!  In other words love is resilient and CANNOT be T.K.O.  The grave thought it had our Savior T.K.O. but when nothing else could help LOVE lifted Him! For God so LOVED the world that he gave His Son that LOVE could reign in our hearts forever!  Let me quit I have type myself happy!

Scripture Reference: 1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment