Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I-God (Steve Jobs Tribute)

Recently the man responsible for the i-pod, i-pad, and i-phone passed away.  This teaches us that no matter how creative and no matter how much one can change the face of an industry they are fickle and only human.  His products however where known for their unique features and endless applications. Then I begin to think about the Creator God and all of God's features.  I begin to think about the Word of God and the endless applications it has for the life of the believer!  I soon discovered the greatest I of them all  was the I-God but unlike the i-pod, i-pad, or the i-phone the I-God wasn't created by man the I-God created man!  The I-God has several features some of which I will list below:

  1. The I-God is merciful and his mercy endures forever.
  2. The I-God is loving and we love him because he first loved us.
  3. The I-God is generous and he who gave his son will not withhold anything from us.
The i-pod, i-pad, and i-phone changed an industry but the I-God can change your destiny, your situation, your attitude, your thinking, and the world!  So remember in the midst of this age of rapid growing technology not to forget the God who allows it to be.

Scripture Reference: Genesis 1:1

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment