Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

All I Need

Mary J. Blige and Method Man collaborated to make the classic record, "All I Need."  The record goes:

Like sweet morning dew
I took one look at you
And it was plain to see
You were my destiny
With you I'll spend my time
I'll dedicate my life
I'll sacrifice for you
Dedicate my life for you
What if Jesus was the object of our affection?  What if we made up in our minds that all we need is Jesus! The lyrics of the song don't even need to be changed just the object of the affection. Ultimately that's all Jesus wants a relationship with you!  Jesus wants to be the objection of your affection, to be your destiny, for you to dedicate your life to Him, for you to sacrifice for Him, and for you to spend time with Him.

Scripture Reference: Psalms 63:1-2

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment