Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Don't Hate Participate!

You have heard what has become an African American proverb if you will, "Don't Hate Participate."  This statement occurs when an individual feels that another individual is trying to discredit them or hate on them.  As believers in Jesus Christ we have no reason to hate on anyone else.  Why you ask?  It's simple God has promise to give you whatever you ask for as long as it is according to his will. 

So the next time you find yourself about to hate on an individual ask yourself, “did I ask God if this thing is in His will for my life,” and ask yourself, "Did I asked with the right motive."  The Word of God gives us the prescription to rid hate out of our lives.

So the next time you are hated on you can literally say don't hate participate.  Just quote John 14:13 it says,  "and I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father." 

Remember it has to be according to the will of God and to bring glory to God I would never promote hocus pocus theology!


Scripture Reference John 14:13

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment