Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why Sell Yourself Short Everybody Else Already Is?

Here is a little change up this morning.  My heart conviction this morning is related to self-esteem.  I don't know about you but I am tired of pessimistic Christians!  Sunday after Sunday, Tuesday after Tuesday, and Wednesday after Wednesday talking the Church lingo. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  If God before me who can be against me. Yet when you talk to them the first thing that comes out of their mouth is I wish I could do this or telling you why they can't do such and such!  Do you believe the lingo you speak or are they just words you are programed to say?  You have enough people hoping for your demise there is the adversary who would love to see you sell yourself short and of course your haters are just waiting for you to stumble. 

Don't give either of them the satisfaction don't sell yourself short and here's why:

Henry Ford said," There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can."  The Good Book says as a man thinks so is he!  God thinks your GREAT when will you?

Scripture Reference: Phil. 4:13

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment