Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

She's A Brick House

The Commodores made this song famous in which they describe a woman whom they perceived to be the total package.  If you don't mind I would like to tell you about a lady I know. She is a "Brick House."  She is more precious than rubies she is a "Brick House."  Nothing you can desire can compare to her she is a "Brick House."  Her fruit is better than gold I am telling you she is a "Brick House."  She is precious in the sight of God I'm telling you she is a "Brick House."  She is to be sought out.  She can keep you from self-destruction.  Most of all she brings one favor from the Lord she is a "Brick House."  Whose that lady?  Lady Wisdom! 

In my opinion Wisdom is the total package!  She is a "Brick House."


Scripture Reference: Proverbs 8

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment