Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

God's Residue

In this world where we are dependent on foreign oil we are constantly trying to find alternative fuel sources.  Recently I worked on a Statement Of Work soliciting a contract for Corn Stover and Other Crop Residues. Crop Residues are those things that are left in the field after the harvest of a crop. Research is being done to assess the viability of these residues as an alternative energy source.  This got me to thinking about the God I serve.  I know most of you are thinking of the command that God gave in Deuteronomy 24:20 amongst other places to leave what was not harvested to the widows and orphans. 

The question becomes what does God's residue look like?  God's residue is when you are blessed just by the fact you are connected to someone who is blessed!  God's residue is when you are not asking God for anything but you receive everything just because you are abiding in Him and He in you! 

I don't know about you but God I gladly accept your residue!

Scripture Reference: Deuteronomy 24:20

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment