Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Theology Of Worship: Principle #1 Worship Requires Relationship

Over the next few days I would like to share with you some aspects that form my theology of worship.  It is my heartfelt belief that worship requires a relationship.  My basis is the Johannine scripture that states,” God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."  How can one truly worship God without God’s spirit within them?  I believe that it is the Spirit of God within us that gives us the access to heavenly.  For who can discern the mind of God except the Spirit of God?  Who are those who have the Spirit of God?  Those who confess hope and trust in Jesus the Christ and enter into relationship with him.  Thusly, I conclude that worship requires relationship!


Scripture Reference: John 4:24

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment