Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Expect The Great!

One of my favorite preachers Pastor Brian Carter of the Concord Church in Dallas, TX has a devotional out called, "Great Expectations."  One of my favorite artist Donald Lawrence made a song "Expect The Great."  Both are wonderful products that I encourage you to buy.  The Bible even says as a man thinketh so is he.  The Bible even says I know the plans I have for you a plan to prosper you not harm you plans to give hope and a future.

But what happens when you expect the great only to find you are dealt the hand of sorrow and grief.  What do you do then?  Are you supposed to be hopeful trusting that all things will work out for your good?  I will tell what I do.  In every circumstance I give thanks trusting that a GREAT GOD is able to take any circumstance as an opportunity chance to reveal His AWESOME power. 

So you can also expect great pain, great grief, and great sorrow but don't forgive you have a GREAT GOD who will be there to heal your broken heart, and to wipe away every tear.


Scripture Reference: 1 Thess. 5:18

God bless,
Bondservant Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment